COVID-19 Protocol Listings
We endeavor to share a production's COVID-19 safety protocols as soon as we have them. These are likely to include some combination of:
- Audiences are required to wear a mask inside the venue
- Audiences are required to maintain distance from others while inside the venue.
- This venue is seating with limited capacity and/or in pods.
- This venue has timed entry and/or asks that audiences arrive early to avoid overcrowding.
- Audiences will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination to attend this performance.
- Audiences are required to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination to attend this performance.
- Audiences must fill out a health questionnaire and/or have a temperature check on arrival.
- This venue is cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- This venue has installed additional air filtration systems.
- The venue has additional COVID safety measures in place.
Refunds and credits
If you have any questions about refunds and credits for performances after March 13, 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org